There's a number of ways you can make payment:
Direct to Allpay
- Online. You can pay anytime by debit or credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week here
- With your Allpay swipe card at any Post Office with cash, cheque or debit card
- By cash at any local store where you see the Pay Point logo
- By ‘phone. You can pay by debit or credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – just dial 0844 557 8321
- By mobile payment application (App) click here
Direct to Herefordshire Housing
- By Direct Debit on any day you choose each month. To set up a direct debit call 0300 777 4321 or download the form here click here.
- By Housing Benefit, paid direct to Herefordshire Housing by the Council. Remember you're responsible for making the housing benefit claim, and for ensuring the correct amount is being paid to your rent account.
- By post. Send cheques (payable to ‘Herefordshire Housing Ltd’ ) to Income Services, Legion Way, Hereford, HR1 1LN. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH – IT MIGHT GET LOST.
Difficulty making your payments?
If you’re having financial difficulty, please let us know as soon as possible. We’re trained to deal with debt problems and there's a wide range of support available.
Our Tenancy Sustainment Advisors can help you with budgeting and access to Welfare Benefits and other financial support. The important thing is, we’re here to help.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have, either over the phone or in your own home.