There's a number of ways you can make payment:
Direct to Allpay
- Online. You can pay anytime by debit or credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week here
- With your Allpay swipe card at any Post Office with cash, cheque or debit card
- By cash at any local store where you see the Pay Point logo
- By ‘phone. You can pay by debit or credit card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – just dial 0844 557 8321 and follow the simple instructions
- By mobile payment application (App) click here
Direct to Herefordshire Housing
- By Direct Debit on any day you choose each month. To set up a direct debit call 0300 777 4321 or fill in and return one of our forms. You can download it here for: either weekly, every four weeks, monthly or fortnightly.
- By ‘phone. We’ll take debit or credit card payments 8am to 6pm, weekdays only. Call 0300 777 4321
- By Housing Benefit, paid direct to Herefordshire Housing by the Council. Please note: you are responsible for making the housing benefit claim, and for ensuring the correct amount is being paid to your rent account.
- By post. Send your cheques (payable to ‘Herefordshire Housing Ltd’ ) to Income Services, Legion Way, Hereford, HR1 1LN. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH – IT MIGHT GET LOST.
Difficulty making your payments?
If you’re having financial difficulty, please let us know as soon as possible. We’re trained to deal with debt problems and there is a wide range of support available to you, including clear and practical repayment plans and independent debt management advice from the local Citizens’ Advice Bureau.
Our Tenancy Sustainment Advisors can help you with budgeting and access to Welfare Benefits and other financial support. The important thing is, we’re here to help.
We’re happy to answer any questions you might have, either over the phone or in your own home.