Applications for the properties listed below should be made to email@example.com and will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. Up to 4 weeks rent in advance will be required at the point of sign up and references will be taken up where appropriate. Please note that most of these properties will still be listed on Home Point and preference may be given to these applicants.
The majority of our Affordable & Social Rent properties are let through Home Point. Home Point match people looking for homes with housing providers including Herefordshire Housing. Some homes are also listed through HomeHunt (anyone can register).
- From time to time we have homes that we'd like to showcase, we list these homes here
- All of our lettings are subject to our Allocations Policy. To download a copy click here
2 bedroom flat in Ross-on-Wye
- Grammar School Close, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire
- Preference given to those aged 55+ or in receipt of DLA/PIP
- 1st floor flat. No lift.
- 2 bedrooms
- Weekly rent: £84.24
- Service charge: £5.86 (including £4.64 charge for alarm monitoring, not eligible for Housing Benefit)
- Gas heating
- Pets allowed
1 bedroom flat in Fownhope
- Church Croft, Fownhope (8 miles east of Hereford city centre)
- Reserved for those aged 55+
- 1 bedroom. Please note: this property is classed as a bedsit and only suitable for single occupants
- Communal heating system
- Communal alarm
- Access to communal gardens and on-site laundry facility
- Nearby daily bus route to Hereford city centre
- Weekly rent: £113.08 (including heating and alarm charge)
- Up to 1 months rent will be required in advance