Applications for the properties listed below should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis. Up to 4 weeks rent in advance will be required at the point of sign up and references will be taken up where appropriate. Please note that most of these properties will still be listed on Home Point and preference may be given to these applicants.
The majority of our Affordable & Social Rent properties are let through Home Point. Home Point match people looking for homes with housing providers including Herefordshire Housing. Some homes are also listed through HomeHunt (anyone can register).
- From time to time we have homes that we'd like to showcase, we list these homes here
- All of our lettings are subject to our Allocations Policy. To download a copy click here
- 2 bedroom bungalow
- Recently installed night storage heating system
- Front and rear garden
- Located in the picturesque village of Longtown - approximately 15 miles south of Hereford city centre, 10 miles from Abergavenny. Longtown has family-run shops, post office and pub.
- Total weekly rent: £103.15 (up to 4 weeks rent will be required at point of sign up)
River View, Ross-on-Wye
- 1 bedroom, 2nd floor flat
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- On-street parking
- Pets allowed
- Ross-on-Wye is situated 15 miles from Hereford. This flat is close to local amenities, including a supermarket.
- Total weekly rent: £79.43 (up to 4 weeks rent will be required at point of sign up)
Church Croft, Fownhope
- 1 bedroom bedsit
- Applicants must be aged 40+
- Communal heating system
- Double glazed windows
- Pets allowed
- Total weekly rent: £113.06 (including heating charge. Up to 4 weeks rent will be required at point of sign up)