Homes with no need to apply using Home Point
Applications for the properties listed below should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be considered on a first come, first served basis. Up to 4 weeks rent in advance will be required at the point of sign up and references will be taken up where appropriate.
The majority of our Affordable & Social Rent properties are let through Home Point. Home Point match people looking for homes with housing providers including Herefordshire Housing. Some homes are also listed through HomeHunt (anyone can register).
- From time to time we have homes that we'd like to showcase, we list these homes here
- All of our lettings are subject to our Allocations Policy. To download a copy click here
Available to let immediately - 1 bedroom bungalow in Longtown
- Preference will be given to applicants aged over 55 or those in receipt of DLA/PIP
- 1 bedroom bungalow in rural location
- Community Alarm charge of £4.64 - will not be covered by Housing Benefit or Universal Credit
- Weekly rent (inclusive of Community Alarm charge) - £95.85
Available to let immediately - 2 bedroom bungalow in Ewyas Harold
- Sheltered assessment required. Preference to applicants aged over 50. Younger applicants in receipt of DLA/PIP and with a support need may be considered.
- 2 bedroom / 2 person bungalow. Under-occupation will be considered, subject to affordability.
- Property has a community alarm charge of £4.64 and a housing management charge of £15.00 per week. Charges are not covered by Housing Benefit.
- Total weekly rent (inclusive of charges above) - £138.63