Severe weather conditions
Our teams are responding to emergencies only.
|All routine appointments are cancelled||We're working to let people know but are experiencing extreme numbers of incoming emergency calls. We anticipate returning to normal service on Monday.|
Across the weekend and out of normal hours
|We are working across the weekend with an increased number of colleagues. Call outs will be for emergency calls only!|
|Emergency calls only||Non emergencies can still be logged via phone next week. Or now by either emailing email@example.com or via Facebook Messenger|
Any of the following is classed as an emergency...
- No heating at-all in the property
- No hot water at-all in the property
- No running water at-all in the property
- Something like sections of your home failing and exposing you to the elements.
- No electricity - If you're neighbours have no power too, chances are it's probably one for Western Power. Check with them here
If you have an emergency please call us - 0300 777 4321
If it's a threat to life always dial 999
Boiler not working? Maybe it's a frozen pipe, it could be an easy fix. Watch the video to see if you can fix it for yourself.