At Connexus, we’re committed to listening to your feedback in order to learn and develop our services. This includes feedback from customer surveys, compliments, comments and complaints. The following sections provide information about our approach to gathering your feedback along with the latest updates on what we have learnt.
From time to time we may ask our partners at Voluntas to gather your feedback and opinions on our services should any of the following apply.
- You moved in to one of our properties
- You received a repair
- You received an adaptation or improvement to your home
- You reached an anniversary of tenancy with us
Voluntas will always call on 0121 314 0265. If you receive a call and you’re unsure, or if you don’t want to take part, you are under no obligation to do so. We do however encourage you to share your views so we can improve the service we deliver to you and others.
It’s really important for us to update you on what you’re telling us, so here’s our latest survey results from the past six months. If you took part, thank you!
April to September 2019
|Satisfied with our moving in process||89.91%|
|Satisfied with our telephone handing||92.47%|
|Satisfied with the quality of our homes||84.98%|
|Satisfied with your neighbourhood||83.18%|
|Satisfied with our repairs||90.31%|
|Believe rent provides value for money||87.67%|
Here are just a few things that you have told us:
- Our trades colleagues are knowledgeable and successfully explain the works being done.
- You believe we need to communicate more effectively with you, keeping you informed through your engagement with us.
- Colleagues are polite and friendly.
- Our moving in team are helpful throughout the moving in process.
- We could improve the time it takes to complete repairs.
Our surveys also serve as an opportunity to find those who may benefit from our job club and our responders service. If you have expressed interest in any of these services, then we may contact you.
We also use our anniversary surveys to ensure we have the most up to date records of our tenants.
Feedback and Complaints
Your feedback allows us to identify key areas where we need to improve and know what we’re doing well. Here is our latest six month breakdown of what you’re telling us across Connexus.
Your Feedback in April to September 2019
|Wellbeing and Support||38||15||5|
|Action (lack of or delay)||29.4%|
|Policy or Procedure||11.3%|
|Quality of work/service||20.6%|
What we've done?
- New Connexus communal area procedure developed
- Clarity of the wording of our Repairs policy
- Out of hours phone line setup amended
Want to make a complaint?
No matter how good we make our service, there will be times when we fall short of our customers’ expectations or the level of service to which we aspire. Our complaints policy outlines our approach to resolving such situations.
We encourage all feedback from customers and have developed the Complaints Policy along with the complaints procedure to ensure that we deal with complaints effectively and fairly.
For more information on our complaint process or details on how to make a complaint, click here.