It’s important for us to stay connected with you and make sure we hold the right information. You might receive a phone call from a company called Voluntas – researchers working on behalf of Herefordshire Housing to gather feedback about your opinions of Herefordshire Housing.
Each year, approximately 2,000 customers take part in our surveys. This information allows us to identify customers most at risk from changes to welfare reform, as well as helping us to better design and deliver our services.
You may be contacted if any of the following apply:
- You recently moved in
- You recently marked an anniversary of tenancy with us
- You recently received a repair
- You recently received an adaptation or improvement to you home
The key results of 2018 are shown below, with 2017’s results in brackets.
|Overall satisfaction||87.73% (85.6%)|
|Customer service (Connect)||95.83% (94.8%)|
|Lettings process||91.87% (91.7%)|
|Home improvements/adaptations||91.48% (90.6%)|
|Overall quality of homes||81.60% (83.4%)|
|Overall quality of neighbourhoods||77.33% (76.6%)|
|Overall value for money||90.88% (91.9%)|
If you'd prefer not to be called by Voluntas, that’s fine too. Call us and let us know on 0300 777 4321.
We always welcome your views and comments on our services – good and not so good. We learn from the feedback so that we can provide an even better service, and we’re always monitoring our performance. Please let us know how we’re doing – it’s important! For more information click here.
Want to make a complaint?
We have a detailed process to make sure we investigate your complaint thoroughly and put things right. Many complaints can be solved quickly. Others are more complex and take longer, but you can be sure we’ll be thorough, independent and keep you informed at all times. You can find out more detail about the process through our complaints leaflet, complaints policy and complaints procedure; but the important first step is simply to let us know what’s wrong! All you need to do is get in touch – and you can do that by any of the ways on this page, or by telling your Neighbourhood Officer.
Your Feedback in 2017/18
Customer feedback is really important to us, and because of it we are able to continually improve what we do. In 2017 - 2018 we received 35 complaints, 94 compliments and 198 comments. Thank you all for your feedback. By using it we can can easily identify key areas that need improving or highlight areas that are performing well. The table demonstrates the service areas that we have received feedback about.
Housing Services & Development
|1||17||21 ( 2 x development, 1 x incomes, 18 x neighbourhoods)|
|Property & Assets||93||151||17 (1 x improvements, 2 x commercial, 3 x gas, 10 x repairs, 1 x voids)|
|Resources & Customer Services||1||17||3 (2 x finance, 1 x Customer Services)|
|Independence Trust||0||1||5 (2 x general, 3 x Careline)|
Some of what we’ve improved
Customer feedback has become an integral part of leadership meetings on a quarterly basis, areas of focus are identified in these areas and further investigation planned.
Working to ensure our repairs appointments are kept and that we communicate better
- Customer feedback highlighted issues with our repair appointments being cancelled - To address this, our teams have increased the resources available, adopted a more flexible approach to colleague resource across the department, whilst improving the systems and procedures in place to ensure our appointments are kept. Colleagues have also received extra training to make sure that the essential role of Works Planner is always manned in colleague absence.
Concerns with regards our neighbourhoods
- Customer feedback has highlighted the lettings policy being queried. The team are looking into this, and thinking about other ways to communicate with potential tenants.
- Feedback highlighted the dissatisfaction with regards the Disabled Facilities Grant and how we approach this. We have a process in place which is seen as being rigid. The team are working to ensure that we offer the best customer service by using the process as a framework, and accessing each individual case, as its own separate entity.
Thank you for your feedback, it's really valuable to us and helps us to shape and improve what we do. Here’s to another 12 months.